- Some stuff about me.
- I was born in India, brought up in England and now live in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Give me chocolate, coffee and cheesecake and I will be happy. All 3 mixed together is the way to my heart.
- I have 3 children - 2 in their 20s and a 15 year old. We also have a dog who is a strange looking corgi / something from animal rescue. His name is Sherlock and we love him!
- My favorite book is 'To Kill a Mockingbird', favorite T.V shows are 'West Wing' and 'Frasier' and favorite movie...well, too many to mention but 'Stand by Me' is one.
- When I don't have my camera in my hand, I work with undergraduate students at the King's University in Edmonton.
- I attend Trinity Baptist Church in Sherwood Park.
- Hanging out with friends and hospitality are important to me. This invariably involves food.
- Did I mention that I shoot Nikon but I have nothing against Canon! :)
I believe there is a creative spark inside each of us. Mine happens to be photography and visual story telling. For you it could be baking a cake or feeling your spirit soar as you listen to a piece of music. Whatever it is, I hope it brings you joy.